INTREPID KM100 Tele
Intrepid KM100 Tele mini loader: mini-skidsteer type mount, high-quality Belgian manufacturing. Perfect for tree care and more.
Weight: 3050 lbs.
Engine: Kubota 25hp
Lifting capacity: 1760 lbs.
Lift capacity 20 in. out: 990 lbs.
Driving speed: 0-11 mp/h
Lifting height (hinge point): 116.7 in. / 9.7 ft.
25HP Kubota (3 cyl. D1105)
3050 lbs (incl. 3x 77 lbs. counterweights)
1760 lbs. (without counterweights)
Lifting capacity, 20″ in front of wheels:
990 lbs. (without counterweights)
Lifting height (hinge point):
116.7 in. / 9.7 ft.
Length without attachment:
110.6 in. / 9.2 ft.
49.21 in. (dual wheel option: 42 – 60 in.)
7.4 GPM / 2600 PSI
The Intrepid KM100 Tele mini loader as offered by Miniloaders.com are manufactured by the Belgian manufacturer Knikmops, who have manufactured compact wheel-loaders for the western European market for many years. Most of their machines go to paving companies where they see long service lives under hard working conditions. The Intrepid KM100 and KM100 Tele are ideally suited for companies in the green and hardscaping industry. We have experience in equipping and configuring these machines for tree care, landscape and other jobsites.
- Mini skidsteer universal hitch
- Dual action hydr. valve to the front, electr. operable in joystick
- All-function joystick (Bosch-Rexroth)
- 23×12.5×12 tires (grass profile)
- LED work lights
- Additional counterweights mounted as bumper on back
- Engine and hydraulic oil tank pre-heating (110V)
- Electronic differential lock
- 12V plug to the front, operable as button on joystick
- Back-up alarm
- ROPS/FOPS roof structure
- 1/2” flat-face type hydr. couplers